How To Use Our Aggregate Calculator
To calculate the amount of granite aggregate you need, please follow these simple steps:
- Select the product you require below and you will be redirected to a page dedicated to that product.
- Once on this page, you will be able to add the width, height and depth of the area you are looking to cover.
- Once your requirements are inputted, our granite calculator will inform you of the exact quantity of granite you need and the competitive price Cloburn offer.
- If you wish to proceed with the order, simply add the item to your cart and complete the check-out process.
If you require any support using our aggregate calculator, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly team and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Calculate How Much Aggregate You Need – 1st Simply Choose Your Product
Showing all 8 results
How Much Aggregate Do I Need?
How much aggregate you’ll need depends on how your area will be covered, how deep you will dig, and the type of material you’ll use. Using our aggregate calculator will give you an accurate measurement of the correct amount of aggregate you’ll need to complete your project.
Our combined type 1, type 2 & type 3 Aggregate Calculator will also provide you with a quote for the correct amount of aggregate for your project when the calculation is complete.
If you are happy with the quote that you’re given and have any further questions for our team, you can get in touch with them! They’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about purchasing aggregate or to arrange for any samples to be sent out to you.
Aggregate Calculator: Common Uses
Frequently, we are asked if our aggregate calculator can be used as a Type 1, 2 or 3 calculators. Our calculator is designed to serve not only as an MOT Type 1 Aggregate Calculator, but also as a Type 2, and Type 3 Aggregate Calculator. You can contact our friendly team if you have any questions by calling 01555 807833 and we would be pleased to help.
Our aggregate calculator has been designed to serve the following functions:
MOT Type 1 Calculator
MOT Type 1 Sub Base Calculator
Type 1 Aggregate Calculator
Type 2 Aggregate Calculator
Type 3 Aggregate Calculator
What Area Do Cloburn Aggregates Cover?
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01555 807933.
How Deep Should My Aggregate Be?
In order to calculate how deep the aggregate should be, you must consider the size of the stone you are using. Larger aggregates settle and bond more tightly than smaller aggregates. As a general rule:
- 10mm aggregate would be laid at a depth of 30-40mm, but for a driveway, a depth of at least 50mm would be needed.
- 20mm aggregate should be at least 40-50mm deep, and at a depth of at least 50-60mm for driveways.
For further information, please contact us at 01555 807933.